Monday, May 2, 2011

today I give thanks for...

...remembering that it was good for me to give thanks for something every day.

Oh... and thanks to my insurance company for approving my Gonal-F, Lupron and HCG. Though I did learn the Lupron is on national backorder for an unknown period of time... and they politely asked me: "Would you like us to contact your doctor and look into an alternative medication?". That would be great... considering without it, the Gonal-F will force my follicles to prematurely rupture without something to keep them in check until trigger. Duh!

Not that I said it-I just thought it :)

I actually let them know it would be fantastic if they could get this taken care of as it is kinda important. And I still give thanks for remembering this is a giving thanks post.

No comments:

Post a Comment