Friday, May 6, 2011

a day off... look at my mind go

How wonderful the feeling of not having to go to work on a usual work day. It immediately makes me feel better. But what to do with my day? I do not plan on spending much time on here. After all, it is a sunny, beautiful day outside which is a leap from the normal rainy, cloudy skies with the occasional torrential downpour. You should see my backyard. If I had a basement, we would be in trouble!

My one goal for the day.... to anxiously await my medications.

Thank you to the pharmacy for the specifics.

They will be arriving anytime today and I must be here to sign for them and refrigerate as needed. I could have them delivered to anywhere and anyone could sign for them (which sounds really safe to me right? You give your address wrong or they go to the house next door to deliver and they sign without thinking to themselves: "Wait.... did I order 12 medications from a mail order pharmacy? I must have?") and you never see your meds. And there is the obsessive worrier in me coming out.
If it can go wrong.... it will. Great, yet pessimistic statement. If only I had coined it first... damned Murphy.

But I digress. I am terribly excited about getting my meds. It makes it all seem so much more real that we are f\giving this another shot. We had our best successes (and worst failures) through medically stimulated cycles. I can;'t deny we had a 50% success rate of conception and that is 100% better than what we have achieved on our own. That tells me we need this. I know sometimes it can happen without trying or without medical help... but we are beyond that. Numbers don't like. And tomorrow, on our wine tour, I will raise my last drunken glass of wine before our cycle begins... and toast to better possibilities ahead. 

and then no more wine:)

Off to await my medications :)

No comments:

Post a Comment