Tuesday, May 24, 2011

if you want it done right...

Well, you know how it goes. I lied in my last post about being the owners of a brand new air conditioner. Well, it is a new air conditioner-and it is ours. So in retrospect, I was not lying. However, in my opinion, we will not be proud new owners until it does more than blow air around the house. They installed the air conditioner-and when it kicked on, they figured their job was done. They didn't stick around long enough to see if it actually-oh, I don't know-cooled? This place is mighty toasty in the afternoons and muggy at night. Not my favorite.

But fear not-they are coming out this Friday to finish the job.

Speaking of Friday-it looks like a busy day. The air conditioner guys will be here from 9am-11am. I know for a fact that I need to be at the doctor's office for my intralipid infusion at 1pm. That should take about 2 hours. I also have another medication delivery that should arrive between 8am and 3pm. Oh... and depending on tomorrow's ultrasound, we may be in for our IUI for that morning. Jeff was supposed to have the day off, but that fell through this morning. I hope I have a lot of good friends around here to hang out at my house when I cannot be here!

I got my intralipid information in the mail today. It is an IV infusion that has somewhat been proven useful in preventing miscarriage. It also pumps me full of liquid, fat and calories. I need more fat-and bruises on my abdomen. I look like I have been poked repeatedly in my (for no reason) expanding gut by small children. Although I know it will be worth it and I am willing to try anything at this point, I need to infuse that bit of humor in it. Otherwise, my 3 nightly injections and 4 pills will drag me down.

The lawn is finally mowed-because I did it-with a cute little push mower. I hope it doesn't grow too much before Friday. I won't have time to mow out the air conditioner again :) Actually, it is shaping up to be a nice evening. I may just go out now and re-mow it...

No comments:

Post a Comment