Wednesday, May 11, 2011

beautiful day... especially the pollen

My fertility trip has come to a screeching halt as I wait for my cycle day 1. It has given me time to revamp my blog and stew over silly little things. Allow me to share my story with you. Please pardon the frustration in this post-I am not kidding when I say I am irritated. It must be the PMS.

We recently bought a house that was built and able to be occupied in January minus some outdoor finishing touches that needed to wait for the ground to thaw. We have been patiently waiting for our sidewalk and patio to be poured, landscaping to be done as well as getting our a/c unit installed. Now I understand these things take time considering the amount of other homes being worked on currently. I just wish that they could understand that while most people are not ready to fire up their a/c units quite yet... I would kill for mine to be on right now. You see... this community also mows your lawn for you (at least that is what we were told). It seems we were overlooked when the lawn mower came by.




We now have ten inch tall grass with copious dandelions which leads to pollen. Naturally, it is a beautiful day out and it is stifling in the house. I do as I must and open the windows to let in some cool air and yellow pollen. 

Now I am irritated on more than one level...

My nasal passages and sinus cavities thank you, dear community, for overlooking our lawn and our air conditioning. My dog would also like to thank you. The photo above was taken a week ago before the grass was out of control. Imagine how it must be now for a little chihuahua to navigate grass that hits her in the face as she wades through it-and of course she has allergies too :)

I do appreciate a place where I am able to rant about anything. For those of you reading-I appreciate the interest in an otherwise mundane week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment