Wednesday, October 7, 2009

the last installment of meds... finally

For anyone waiting with baited breath for the final of my 5 meds for this next cycle, look no further! My follistim has arrived-sans pen. Yes, that's correct. I have 4 cartridges and 40 pen needles, but was provided no pen for injection. Of course, in my frenzied "I have only 2 days left to get this all in order" panic, I left a message at the doctor's office, full knowing they close well before 5:30 on any evening. This morning, a nice nurse returned my call to ask if I had received the blue pen with the cartridges and needles. I said "no-no blue needle." She informed me to just ask at my next visit after I call on CD1 and they will give me a pen. It should look a little like this:Crisis averted...

No comments:

Post a Comment